Saturday, January 3, 2009

back!

ok i am back blogging finally.. havent blog for a long long time as u can tell and reason is simply because i am too busy in this course.. for the first time i must say this course is really draining me away.. they say that it is only the beginning and the worst is yet to come but i am already feeling to stress and pressure.. pls keep me in prayers and i really hope to emerge victorious in 4 months time..

i've been reading as usual and the latest in my collection is this book by John O'Hurley called It's Okay To Miss The Bed On The First Jump and Other Life Lessons I Learnt from Dogs
.

great book teaching about the most important lessons that we can pick up from man's best friend's behavior when we humans "of higher intelligence" always miss out..

here's what it says:


it seems that in our search for a life with meaning, there is a paradox that sometimes we let things mean too much. not matter what you are trying to grasp, sooner or later you would have to let go..

it is through the focus on our purpose that we learn that the quiet confidence of what we are is enough.... but no award, title or accessory can give you the quiet sense of completion that comes from a healthy self image..

Piece of advice from a dog:
when someone stops petting you, move on!

talking about books, i am obsessed in buying till a point my reading cannot catch up with my buying.. so now i have like 10 books that are not touched and i just bought another book 10 min ago.. oh man.. i gotta read more and faster!! dont blame me, blame Borders!

oh ya my 2009 new year resolution number 1 is out and here it is:


i wanna be a finisher this year and i got exactly one year to train up! jia you!! my motto shall be DAVE CAN FINISH!

No comments: