Saturday, October 17, 2009

about church

for those who are really concerned, the answer is yes. Yes i do have some issues with the church and that's wat's stopping me from committing back for now.. I've been contemplating whether to post something like that for a long long day.. I just wanna say i pity the founder and pioneers of this great church.. With all the right motives and dreams from God they build they church from scratch, only to have the church's reputation destroyed by people who played little part in bringing the great church to where it is today.. Let's not talk about the snobbish attitudes that some certain high ranking leaders have.. Let's start with the most basic.. I'm about to start to doubt the sincerity of certain 'good' friends whom i have over the 7-8 years in this place.. People who come and tell me to join their cell and tell me how much they're concerned about me and my life.. To put it across in a not very nice and spiritual manner, everybody knows how to talk but there's just so much words can do.. There's always a reason why people decide to leave and wat makes you think that just a conversation over msn is enough to convince the person to come back.. If it's really so easy then i wont leave at the first place.. If you think being in church, or the limelight that you receive as a leader makes you all spiritual and on fire and puts you in a superior position then others then i'm very sorry you're wrong.. I read a book that accurately portray wat i wan to say.. It says When i'm in a dark tunnel, i want to be with people who love me, and walk with me, not stand outside and tell me how to walk out.. Dun get me wrong i'm perfectly fine with the church.. In fact i love the senior pastor and his teachings.. But it's black sheep like these people who created controversies for people outside to talk about.. It seriously helps more to be genuine and let the words of your mouth match the words of your heart.. Dun say you love until you really loved and only actions can show you love.. Controversies start from rumors and rumors always start from individuals.. People love to say that there is no perfect church or no perfect members, but dun let that be an excuse of not doing the right thing..
Having said all that, i muz say that i still love this church.. Simply bcoz God is in this church.. Been visiting a few places and there's nowhere like this church.. There are really sincere people around, some been with me since i stepped in years ago, you know who you are.. I'll stick around still bcoz despite all these stuff i've complain about, there still no place like chc and no one else can replace the God shaped void in my heart..

No comments: