Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPENING WEEK!!

THIS MUST BE THE MOST HAPPENING WEEK OF MY LIFE!!!

no wonder they say you will remember field camp for your whole life and it will become your story to tell your kids and your kids' kids..

alot happened but there is a limit of how much i can share because i need to have "loyalty to country" and protect the nation's image so come and ask me and i will see if i wanna tell you.. haha..

but i got my first ghost encounter in my life in bunk.. tink i dont wanna write much here also.. so ask me and i will see if i wanna tell you..

was a tiring wk but i am glad God was there when i cried out to Him.. there were times which i wanted to give up going on.. shoulders aching and back nearly breaking but i hang on bcoz i know why i am there for and the calling and purpose God has placed in my life.. this is only the beginning and if i give up i will not be able to reach where He has destined me to be.. btw.. i miss church.. and cgm.. really alot..

field camp also made me lose alot of weight.. so from enlistment under now i have lost 6 kg and still counting.. welcome to the world most effective weight lost centre.. the army! hahaha.. i shall post my photos this wk since i got time.. LONG WEEKEND ROCKS!!

No comments: