Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i am glad..

somehow i feel glad that i made the right choice few months back,, sometimes we may have done something wrong and it may have been a totally stupid and unwise decision to do that but there is always something good out of every single situation.. Randy Pausch used to say this.. if you wait long enough, people will surprise and impress you and i say that if you search hard enough, you will find the good out of every situation and i will never regret clinging on.. i could nv imagine what my life would have been or if i would even still have a life to talk about if i did what my emotions told me to do but thank God there is always a will stronger than the emotions and and i am so glad that the pulling force of that will was much stronger than the pushing force of my emotions at that time.. so now i await what God has prepared for me who love Him and me who is called according to His will.. :)

No comments: