Wednesday, November 12, 2008

IF ONLY..

oh i finish the KiteRunner and must say that it is really good.. like which book i read and i nv say it is good u all must be wondering.. i think of all the books Little Prince is not as good as i expected it to be.. the rest like Last Lecture, 5 People You Meet in Heaven, Tears of the Desert are all very good and KiteRunner is one of the best.. it really speak about the deep secrets of every single one of us.. skeleton in the closet we used to hear them say.. we all are sure to have some thorns in our lives that continues to haunt us everyday. be it something wrong that we did or something right we didn't do. it may not have anything to do with us even sometimes, we just saw someone doing some stuff that we will never forget for whole of our lives.. such events we experience or or witness constantly haunts us and come back to us in vivid memories and we always wake up from those nightmares thinking if not i had.. if only i had not...

if only......

i had one of those nightmares the other day.. was resting in bunk and i woke up in a rude shock.. shocked that i am dreaming about that thing.. ashamed that it still haunts me in a dream when i thought i have conquered that area of my life.. God i really hope i will move on and be victorious.. i had many of these "if only" in my life.. too many for me to handle sometimes.. but i am not defeated that easily i thank God.. i havent given up through the years.. and what cannot break you will only make you stronger i heard this phrase from somewhere.. people came and tell me about their "if only" last wk.. several different ones came and shared with me.. and i thank God that through experiences, people grow and you grow to be determined to live life without "if only" , without regrets..

i am starting to read Dreams From My Father by Mr President Barack Obama.. i hope it wont stir up emotions about me and my father.. i was just telling my friend that day that i really miss my dad.. hmm hope the book will be good.. stay tuned for my review on that book! till then see ya all..

No comments: