Monday, February 4, 2008

Fortitude

Svc was VERY VERY GOOD!!!


wah very very long never attend this kind of service already.. like those kind where you dont care who sits next to you but u go all out and reach out to Him.. ARRRRRRR GGGOODDDDDDDDD!!!!


thank you Jesus! :)



CG was good too.. u know the Holy Spirit is very real.. it's amazing because you cant see Him but He is always there and He responds when u call upon Him.. today in 2nd worship it was just as if He came and walk among us.. and i felt Him touched me.. just like a father will pat his children on their heads when he come back from work.. my father used to do that to me when i was younger.. in sec sch day.. my dad isnt the most perfect dad u will find around.. he has affairs outside all these years and always quarrels with my mum but he loves us.. he loves me the most.. he always tell everyone around that he dotes on me the most.. so he will come back and just pat me on the head and my siblings do not get that.. and i will feel such warmth inside of me when he does that.. it makes me believe that no matter what happens he still love us and he is still a very good father in my sight.. the Holy Spirit gave me that warmth today.. just a touch and i was so soaked in that warmth and presence.. it is so so assuring to know u are believing and living for someone who is so alive and real.. :)


Sheila Jang.. if u are seeing this!! hang in there!! God will never give up on you.. david will never too! :) happy birthday anyway! :)


aiya i am just in such a chirpy mood.. God is so good.. i know i will never outgive Him.. i gave Him something so so so precious to me.. and He is giving me something that is priceless to Him in return.. if u dont understand what i am saying, it is ok.. bcoz i dont really comprehend my joy right now also.. haha.. but it is from God.. and it is very good..

No comments: