Thursday, January 31, 2008

TIRED!!

i am too tired to blog.. too tired to tell everyone this...




i jog-cycle-row-did weights-climb stairs-jog again today!!




hahahaahahahaha.. i am such a hao lian!! a hao lian desperate to shed some pounds.. u know i was so tired today during my first run.. i added the speed of my usual routine and i got so tired and i was screaming in me to ask God to help me and all i think of is:




MARCH ENLIST vs APRIL ENLIST




wah when i thought of that i chiong my running like a crazy man kena chased by a crazy dog.. crazy like stacey see apple and fibi see biscuit or fibi see 咖啡店! run like crazy!! RARRR!!!!




i really want to pass NAPFA.. i dont wanna enlist in march.. God i promise i will be a good boy and do whatever you wan.. pls help me to pass NAPFA with silver! steady ar.. thank you.. amen!




anyway back to fibi and her 咖啡店. my dog is crazy.. when u say 咖啡店 her ears will just stand and she will be on high alert mode.. then when i bring her down for walk, she will go naturally towards the 咖啡店 direction. she is really crazy but still so cute.. she's always a little more cute than stacey.. hahaha... i wonder what my father do with her at the 咖啡店. i wonder how much food she was fed there..




my crazy 咖啡店 dog:


No comments: