Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giving up in life??

well i mention in the previous post about the video.. here it is.. it's from the movie Facing the Giant where the coach wants the captain to do Death Crawl.. the captain aimed 30 yards but in the end he pushed his limits and did through the whole field.. touching part of the movie.. anybody wants the movie can just let me know..









God is my coach, He is cheering me on.. I wont give up until i gave Him my best.. 3 weeks ago i felt like giving everything up.. EVERYTHING.. nothing matters anymore.. just dump everything and go rot out there in the world.. but God clinged on to me, brought me back and told me to give Him my best.. told me not to give up, told me that He believes in me and He is not done with me yet.. when i watch this part i cried.. God never gives up on us.. June told me yesterday that God is not over with my calling yet.. i wont give up if God wont give up.. i may fall but the place with i fall is the place where i will stand up again..




Jocelin Tan.. dont give up.. He is not done with you yet.. if God is there cheering on one side, i will make sure i am on the other side my friend.. :)





it is amazing how the coach blindfolded the guy and he death crawled the whole field.. mind you it is the american football field not the one outside in your garden.. our senses are very powerful.. most of the time it will tell us that we cant do it.. because our senses sense the natural.. but by denying the natural eyes, the supernatural is evoked! haha.. sounds cheesy but true right??


No comments: